Commitment to You
Brahma Kumaris (BK) Edmonton is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for every individual who wishes to access the Centre in-person and further their spiritual development. We strive to provide an atmosphere that nurtures every-one ‘on the inside’ — which we feel is as important as taking physical care.
In response to re-opening the Centre for our Raja Yoga course or meditation sessions, we will continue with certain measures for the comfort of all accessing the Centre. We appreciate the support from the attendees and look forward to providing the spiritual services that BK Edmonton has been providing for many years.
Attending Sessions Onsite
Currently, BK Edmonton is welcoming attendees onsite to selected events, including the Raja Yoga Foundation Course and evening meditation sessions. Class size will be limited to allow for comfortable seating arrangements. We request you observe the following measures while onsite:
- Mask-wearing is recommended for the duration of your visit.
- Hand-sanitizing is required upon arrival.
- We request you to sit on chairs, leaving every other chair empty.
- Please refrain from bringing any food or drink, including coffee. Water bottles are permitted and encouraged.
- For everyone’s safety, If you have any Covid/Flu like symptoms such as cough, runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, fever, etc, please avoid in-person visits to centre. Alternatively, you can join online programs from home please refer to the online events.
Additional Information on Safety and Hygiene
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are strategically placed throughout the Centre, including points of entry/exit and outside the washroom. Multiple garbage bins are also provided for safe disposal of waste.
- To maintain high hygiene levels, we continue to engage professional cleaning services who are using top-grade disinfectant. Together with our volunteers, we are making sure that the Centre is getting cleaned regularly during the week.
- All attendees are highly encouraged to follow Alberta Health Services, Government of Alberta and City of Edmonton guidelines in their conduct inside and outside of the Centre to mitigate the risks of virus transmission.
- Although we are diligent to maintain the highest standards of safety and hygiene, we recognize that COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact. Brahma Kumaris Edmonton has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, we cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
BK Edmonton shall continue to monitor the situation and take necessary further precautions to ensure your safety. If you have questions or concerns, please connect us at email@example.com